The Giro d'Italia is one of the world's toughest and popular cycling tours, the race was first organized in 1909, through the years peloton expanded from primarily Italian participation to riders from all over the world. The route of three-week-long passage through the mountains of the Alps incl. dolomites.
The famous pink color of the Giro d ’Italia was chosen as the magazine that created the Giro, La Gazzetta dello Sport, printed its newspapers on pink paper and was added to the race in the 1931 and it has since become a symbol of the Giro d ‘Italia to be worn by the race leader. The fight for pink becomes serious often in the mountains and there's nothing more epic than a long, hard fought bike race. Sometimes in hard difficult weather conditions.
The ‘never ending Giro d ‘Italia trophy’ is very Italian – it’s not only a work of art, it’s also extremely practical, as with the name of the winner added every year, it can just keep growing forever. It’s perhaps the most beautiful looking trophy you can get, which would explain why it’s the one Grand Tour trophy the winners kiss, whilst the others are just ignored.
We made some awesome limited edition of Giro d ’Italia cycling kit with no compromise on performance and style. We think that our limited edition of Giro d’italia kit is differentiate itself by its unique design using lightly characteristics and symbols of this great race, all while using the most advanced high-end fabrics in the industry.
- 3 external cargo pockets on the back.
- Unique fabric for instant drying, excellent stretch and tight fitting.
- Extreme cycling position anatomic cut, Slim-fit side panels.
- Elastic silicone gripper on shirt edge.
- Clean look shoulder construction for comfort and aerodynamics
- PGE silicone ends for a super tight-fitting.
- Covered full-length quality zipper.
- Extremely breathable fabrics.
- Flat stitch
- Slim and compressed fit for smooth aerodynamics, legs support and stimulation of the muscles.
- Flat lock stitching for maximum strength.
- Our Fiandre HP x-Tract is the new super resistant chamois pad created for demanding rides of over 5 hours. High-density foam has being carefully inserted in the special pelvic area. A raised surface has been designed in a strategic position, allowing a natural rotation of the pelvic bones for additional support and comfort on the saddle. Findre HP is coated in x-Tract fabric that increases sweat absorption and natural breathability while providing bacteriostatic control.
- Mobile/radio-pocket on mesh bibs.
- Power-Lycra textile, tight next to skin fitting, excellent muscles as blood stimulation for belter performance.