Alfonsina “The Devil in a Dress”, the only woman who has ridden in the Giro d’Italia.
She is a legendary cycling hero from the early 20th century, who won 36 races against men and became friend with many famous cyclist of that time. Both women and man adored her adored her. In Giro d’Italia of 1924 she finished 20hour after the winner. Although she was taken out of the race because she exceeded the time limit of the 8th etape, the organizing La Gazetta dello Sport asked her to continue riding and sponsored her to finish the race on her own, as so many people came out to witness the female rider. She was so popular that she even earned more money than the overall winner….. The only woman, who could follow in her footsteps at this moment, is Marianne Vos…..
- 3 external cargo pockets on the back.
- Unique fabric for instant drying, excellent stretch and tight fitting.
- Extreme cycling position anatomic cut, Slim-fit side panels.
- Elastic silicone gripper on shirt edge.
- Clean look shoulder construction for comfort and aerodynamics
- PGE silicone ends for a super tight-fitting.
- Covered full-length quality zipper.
- Extremely breathable fabrics.
- Flat stitch