In the early 1900s, when road racing already had become an established sport, road racers started to challenge each other to race to the next town, on and off-road! Just for fun!! Taking shortcuts through farmer's fields and woods, jumping over fences and trees, crossing waterstreams or taking any other path in order to make it fastest to the next town. A new sport was born: the cyclocross or steeplechase, as the steeple was often the only visible target…
Even though the sport gained popularity from Netherlands to Spain and Italy, with national championships in many West European countries, it took almost half a century to get an international status and in 1950 the first world championship was organized in France. In the early 1960s the sport started to become popular in North America as well, and nowadays it worldwide one of the most respected cycling disciples.
The racers should not be afraid of mud, slipping away and toppling over. It is typically an autumn and winter sport, and requires special skills, power and endurance. Although some road racers join the cyclocross competions these months, they usually cannot compete with CX Pro’s. It’s more than training and feeling, they have it in their genes.
- 3 external cargo pockets on the back.
- Unique fabric for instant drying, excellent stretch and tight fitting.
- Extreme cycling position anatomic cut, Slim-fit side panels.
- Elastic silicone gripper on shirt edge.
- Clean look shoulder construction for comfort and aerodynamics
- PGE silicone ends for a super tight-fitting.
- Covered full-length quality zipper.
- Extremely breathable fabrics.
- Flat stitch
- Slim and compressed fit for smooth aerodynamics, legs support and stimulation of the muscles.
- Flat lock stitching for maximum strength.
- Our Fiandre HP x-Tract is the new super resistant chamois pad created for demanding rides of over 5 hours. High-density foam has being carefully inserted in the special pelvic area. A raised surface has been designed in a strategic position, allowing a natural rotation of the pelvic bones for additional support and comfort on the saddle. Findre HP is coated in x-Tract fabric that increases sweat absorption and natural breathability while providing bacteriostatic control.
- Mobile/radio-pocket on mesh bibs.
- Power-Lycra textile, tight next to skin fitting, excellent muscles as blood stimulation for belter performance.