Famous for its curve number seven, which is claimed by the Dutch supporters for many year. Here they support especially but not exclusively the Dutch riders who sweat their guts out to beat the mountain.
Since the first Tour de France in 1903, this Queen Stage has been won eight times by a Dutchman, more than any other nationality. Three of these winners won this stage even twice: Joop Zoetemelk (1976 and 1979), Hennie Kuiper (1977 and 1978) and Peter Winnen (1981 and 1983).
So far, the Alpe d’Huez was included in the Tour for 26 times, in 2013 even twice. The climb is a very special experience, both for riders as for spectators, particularly for the Dutch in corner number seven.
- 3 external cargo pockets on the back.
- Unique fabric for instant drying, excellent stretch and tight fitting.
- Extreme cycling position anatomic cut, Slim-fit side panels.
- Elastic silicone gripper on shirt edge.
- Clean look shoulder construction for comfort and aerodynamics
- PGE silicone ends for a super tight-fitting.
- Covered full-length quality zipper.
- Extremely breathable fabrics.
- Flat stitch
BIBSHORT KEY FEATURES
- Slim and compressed fit for smooth aerodynamics, legs support and stimulation of the muscles.
- Flat lock stitching for maximum strength.
- Our Fiandre HP x-Tract is the new super resistant chamois pad created for demanding rides of over 5 hours. High-density foam has being carefully inserted in the special pelvic area. A raised surface has been designed in a strategic position, allowing a natural rotation of the pelvic bones for additional support and comfort on the saddle. Findre HP is coated in x-Tract fabric that increases sweat absorption and natural breathability while providing bacteriostatic control.
- Mobile/radio-pocket on mesh bibs.
- Power-Lycra textile, tight next to skin fitting, excellent muscles as blood stimulation for belter performance.